LCLC’s spring trial will be Saturday April 27 & Sunday April 28 at Fort Niagara, Lewiston, NY
click the link below for the premium list
We have a great lineup of judges -Karen Catt, Paul Kytta and Lee Warden
Here is a link to the Wine Country Premium List Sept 29 & 30
Here is a link to the NLCC Premium list on Sept 8 & 9
We are being overrun with spam comments, so I have added an extra step for anyone wanting to leave a comment. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
This winery was recommended by a fellow lure courser, who spent time in this area. They have a lovely deck to sit on and enjoy their wine and beer.
All hounds must be qualified to enter AKC Lure Coursing Trials as stated under Chapter 1, Section 3 of the Regulations for Lure Coursing Tests and Trials. Any of the following requirements shall qualify a hound to enter the NLCC:
1. All eligible hounds which have earned an AKC Field Championship prior to the closing date for entries.
2. All eligible hounds in the Top 25 hounds of each breed from the preceding calendar year, using The AKC designated system for breed points.
3. All eligible hounds which were awarded a Best in Field at an all breed AKC Lure Coursing Trial in the current year.
4. Best of Breed on each day of the most recent AKC National Lure Coursing Championship.
5. All eligible hounds which were awarded Best in field at an AKC Lure Coursing trial held in conjunction with that breed’s National Specialty.
6. All Open and Veteran hounds must have an accumulation of at least 3 points.
The judges for the AKC National Lure Coursing Trial are Tom Cigolle, Carmen Day, Dawn Ferris and Jocelyne Gagne.
Dogs may NOT be left unattended in rooms
We have few motel owners in the area willing to accept dogs – Please respect their rules
NEW and Highly Recomended
Lakeview Motel and Cottage (716) 791-8668 -10 minutes away lakeviewmotelandcottage.com
Red Roof Inn – Amherst (716) 689-7474 -30 minutes away
Red Roof Inn – Niagara Falls (716) 283-2010 -20 minutes away
Holiday Motel – Williamsville (716) 632-2140 -20 minutes away
Econo lodge – Williamsville (716) 634-1500 -20 minutes away
Note: There are many hotels in Niagara Falls, a 20 minute drive, but
rates are high in the summer.