To let everyone know that LCLC’s CAT tests at the Wine Country shows in Romulus, NY has reached it’s limit of 100 for Fri and Sat and is now closed. There are still some openings for Sunday, and there is still room in the sighthound trial.
The premium list for the CAT tests and AKC trials is here. The dates will be Sept 27, 28 & 29, 2013 at Sampson State Park, near Geneava, NY.
Friday May 31, Saturday June 1 & Sunday June 2 we will be holding 3 AKC trials, 3 JC tests and 6 CAT tests with the Dunkirk Kennel Club dog shows. These events will be at the fairgrounds at Dunkirk, New York. Camping is available.
LCLC Dunkirk AKC 2013
LCLC’s spring trial will be Saturday April 27 & Sunday April 28 at Fort Niagara, Lewiston, NY
click the link below for the premium list
We have a great lineup of judges -Karen Catt, Paul Kytta and Lee Warden
This winery was recommended by a fellow lure courser, who spent time in this area. They have a lovely deck to sit on and enjoy their wine and beer.
All hounds must be qualified to enter AKC Lure Coursing Trials as stated under Chapter 1, Section 3 of the Regulations for Lure Coursing Tests and Trials. Any of the following requirements shall qualify a hound to enter the NLCC:
1. All eligible hounds which have earned an AKC Field Championship prior to the closing date for entries.
2. All eligible hounds in the Top 25 hounds of each breed from the preceding calendar year, using The AKC designated system for breed points.
3. All eligible hounds which were awarded a Best in Field at an all breed AKC Lure Coursing Trial in the current year.
4. Best of Breed on each day of the most recent AKC National Lure Coursing Championship.
5. All eligible hounds which were awarded Best in field at an AKC Lure Coursing trial held in conjunction with that breed’s National Specialty.
6. All Open and Veteran hounds must have an accumulation of at least 3 points.
The judges for the AKC National Lure Coursing Trial are Tom Cigolle, Carmen Day, Dawn Ferris and Jocelyne Gagne.
Dogs may NOT be left unattended in rooms
We have few motel owners in the area willing to accept dogs – Please respect their rules
NEW and Highly Recomended
Lakeview Motel and Cottage (716) 791-8668 -10 minutes away lakeviewmotelandcottage.com
Red Roof Inn – Amherst (716) 689-7474 -30 minutes away
Red Roof Inn – Niagara Falls (716) 283-2010 -20 minutes away
Holiday Motel – Williamsville (716) 632-2140 -20 minutes away
Econo lodge – Williamsville (716) 634-1500 -20 minutes away
Note: There are many hotels in Niagara Falls, a 20 minute drive, but
rates are high in the summer.